Hi, all!
The songs featuring ensemble harmony from Act 1 are now uploaded to the Box.
***Visit Box.com (or download the "Box" app to your phone) and login using username: cast@georgetownpalace.com and password: castpassword123
Or to visit just the vocal folder visit this link: https://app.box.com/PalaceSpamalotHarmonies
[If you'd like to create or already have your own Box account, send me an email and I'll invite your email address to the Spamalot Cast folder.]
Be sure to read the comment for Run Away -- I created the track primarily to help with lighting cues for our version but also to help with the few folks who actually sing the "new" lyrics and everyone as far as the song form goes. Let me know if you have any questions! FYI, I plan to isolate the 2-part harmonies at the end of Run Away with my next upload session. See y'all tomorrow!
Best,
Austin Kimble
No comments:
Post a Comment