Monday, March 16, 2015

Re: Possible added Matinees

First of all I am happy that David is happy.

Secondly I was confused and thought you only needed to hear from us if we had conflicts. I have no conflicts.

On Mar 16, 2015 1:34 PM, "David Sray" <yars007@gmail.com> wrote:

David is available. David is also very happy with the vocal tracks put together by the Music Director. It's like he's riding around in the car with David everywhere!! That may seem slightly creepy, but David is cool with it.

David

On Mar 16, 2015 12:41 PM, "Ron Watson" <ron@georgetownpalace.com> wrote:

 

Just wanted to add my plea for your responses as well Please let Jessie know as soon as possible about your availability if we add performances at 2pm on May 2nd, 9th , and 15th. We need to know if these are possible.

 

Thanks,

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment