Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Re: Spamalot Rehearsal Report 3 16

Hello Everyone:

I'll be reviewing Brightside (w/umbrellas) today at 6:10 if anyone is interested.

Tomorrow I'll be reteaching Lancelot from 6:10-6:45.

Jessie D will include a schedule of Wednesday's Dance Review on the Rehearsal Report.

If you have any questions, just let me know, thanks!

Jesee

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Jessie Drollette <jessie@georgetownpalace.com> wrote:

SPAMalot

Rehearsal Report

 

Date

3/16/2015

Time

7:00

Break

8:36-8:46

Stop

10:00

Director: Ron Watson

Choreographer: Jesee Smart

Music Director: Austin Kimble

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

Assistant Stage Manager: Maria Kruger

512.299.2053

 

Late:

Late excused: Jessie, Craig

Missing Excused:

Missing:

Didn't Sign in:

Pianist: Austin

General

 Blocking /Scene Work - Act I Scene 5,7, 9, Act II 4, 6,8

Good job gents, thanks for starting to get off book.

Still need some peeps to give me their availability for matinee's the last three weekends.  Yes or no. 

Happy Everything You Do Is Right Day

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Tuesday, March 17

7:00pm

 Blocking: Act I Scene 10, 11, Act II Scene 2, 3, 12 Called: Entire Cast

Wednesday, March 18

7:00pm

 Dance: Review Called: TBD

Thursday, March 19

7:00pm

 **Encouraged to Put Books Down** Scene Work: Act I Scene 10, 11, Act II Scene 2, 3, 12 Called: Entire Cast

Saturday, March 21

1:00pm

 Scene Work: Act I Scene 2, 6, 8, Plus TBA Called: Entire Cast

Weather Today

Weather Tomorrow

Set

Maybe need kitchen hinges for the doors in castle 

Props

The umbrella's are great! They flip well!

Paint

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Can you put the weather map sequence in box so we can watch it and record Aaron doing the monologue?  Spanks!

The grail ends on the most stage rightest cloud (when plinko bouncing about)

Will need the thunder and lightning cues for sitz so that we can time them out correctly.

Need to record voice of God,

Faith, need to spot Patsy (matt) during knights of Round table when he is making coconut sounds, BUT Arthur will be spot as well so Patsy needs to be isolated/stand out.

Costumes-

Will be done by A Cut Above Costumes

Facility-

Director 

Found God!

Choreography

Music

Dialect-

Actors  

To access the cast box folder go to the sight (box.com) and log in as cast@georgetownpalace.com the password is castpassword123

https://app.box.com/s/lojfwkh2wd115a22gva04ef6dsea64bv

Our marketing person asks that we take butt ton's o' pics and post them to the facebook page, he's going to make a slide for the projector for the show or a video or something very cool. 

Crew

We'll have one!

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out

There used to be extensive swamps in England in former times. 
But most of those (if not all) have been drained or reclaimed. 
There are/were also several smaller swamps, some of those might still be in existence. 
I think the 'proper' name now is wetlands. 

But whatever swamps you will find in England, although there will not be crocodiles or alligators, the mosquitoes will be there in big numbers in summer.

I'm okay with Q 2 Q being in my brain, because, THIS!!!

Quote(s)

"Excalibur quivered"  Rick "Excalibur aaaaaaahhhhhhhh" Phil

"AAAHHHHHHHH" Everyone

 

 




--
Jesee Smart
512-608-5992

No comments:

Post a Comment